The Founding Team
David M. Zuniga- Founder & CEO
Believing that the Internet now gives Americans an opportunity to finally be the self-governing sovereigns suggested in the U.S. Constitution, David wrote the first draft AmericaAgain! Declaration in 2006, then spent 14 months refining the document with the help of constitutionalist and radio show host Mike Church, and legal scholar Edwin Vieira Jr, author of many books including Pieces of Eight, the two volume, 1700-page definitive legal history of the U.S. Dollar, and The Sword and Sovereignty, the 2300-page CD-ROM definitive treatment of the history and constitutional law surrounding the Militias of the Several States.
A graduate of the University of Texas (BSArE, P.E.) having designed commercial and institutional buildings for 28 years, and a founder of four classical Christian K-12 schools in three states, David established AmericaAgain! Trust in 2009, then wrote This Bloodless Liberty in 2010, conveying his vision for the revolutionary Christian perpetual trust and membership organization that can arrest D.C. organized crime and end Washington D.C.’s control over our lives, even with only half of 1% of the population as members.
Contrary to doomsday prophecies, David believes that Barack Hussein Obama and this criminogenic Congress do not signal the beginning of a Marxist nightmare, but the frantic end of the 150-year hijacking of our Constitution. He believes that this generation will restore our Constitution and that God will again use America to demonstrate His love to a world without hope.
David’s new book, FEAR The People, now lays out the action plan for 2015-17 and beyond.
David has been a guest on Infowars Nightly News, the Mike Church Show, the D.C. area’s WCBM Sean & Frank Show, and many other radio programs across America. His blog articles appear on blogs, forums, and alternative media including Freedom Outpost, Prepper Recon, and The Liberty Beacon.
David and his wife of 38 years, the majority seed investors in AmericaAgain!, have two children and six grandchildren. Their tribe is dedicated to “No king but King Jesus!”; to fear God, and fear no man.
Oscar J. Zuniga, Jr.- Founding Trustee
Oscar is a consulting engineer (BSME, MSFPE, P.E.), the father of five children by his wife of over 40 years, and a committed follower of Jesus Christ by grace. His public and private life has been dedicated to serving God and man by his application of equal measures of reason, patience, faith, love, and example.
His love for the created order, for the even and disciplined application of established laws, and for an impassioned adherence to law and reason brought him to AmericaAgain! as its founding Trustee in 2009, and has been a key investor of time, inspiration, and money, to help carry it from vision to reality.
Matthew Mida – COO
The AmericaAgain! mission resonates with Matthew: ending the charade of politics and equipping informed, productive citizens to assure that the U.S. Constitution is finally enforced. Given his training and experience, Matthew has been eager and proud to help forge the new way of life that is AmericaAgain! for the past five years serving in many roles, and now as Chief Operating Officer and Director of Member Education.
Matthew grew up on a 40-acre homestead near San Angelo,Texas, where his parents taught him the value of hard work and honest living. Family and faith helped instill in Matthew a sense of service to others that continues to guide his life.
After graduating from Angelo State University with a BS in Biology and Chemistry, Matthew began his professional career as a public school teacher. After teaching two years, he left government employment for the private sector in Information Technology.
For 17 years, Matthew advanced up the corporate ladder within the IT department at PepsiCo, then at JC Penney headquarters, reaching the position of Senior IT Operations Manager.
A lifelong Presbyterian (now an ordained elder), Matthew has always enjoyed studying God’s word. For most of his adult life, he has used his God-given talent to teach youth and adults.
Matthew and his wife have a beautiful blended family, two boys and two girls. His love and concern for their future led him to join AmericaAgain! in 2010, as he had become extremely disheartened by America’s downward spiral, led by generations of public corruption and arrogance.
Jeffrey Goolsby- Chief Security Officer
With a B.S. degree in Biology and Chemistry, Jeff served honorably for 13 years in the U.S. Marine Corps and U.S. Army Intelligence, before spending six years with the U.S. Secret Service, followed by four years as a private security contractor supervising guard force personnel in the defense and energy industries stateside and in the Middle East.
Jeff’s wide experience and character have gained him Top Secret SSBI clearance and a solid background in leadership, strategic planning, and team management related to the protection of executives, systems, and physical assets.
With a deep sense of duty to Christ and the Constitution, Jeff looks forward to truly preserving, protecting, and defending the U.S. Constitution by leading his team to protect the executives, campus, and staff of AmericaAgain! from all enemies, foreign and domestic.
Positions to be filled
Upon capitalization, AmericaAgain! will recruit new team members for the positions below and many others. If you are qualified for any of the positions below, we invite you to email a letter of interest to MemberServices@AmericaAgainNow.com with current resume and salary requirements.
Director, Marketing & Public Relations
This AmericaAgain! co-founder must demonstrate a proven track record in national PR, branding, and roll-out campaigns in all media. This is the first paid position being offered by AmericaAgain! in 2015; co-founder royalty position and salary will be commensurate with proven record of past performance and professional references, based on a 120-day MOU trial period.
The successful candidate will provide 30-, 60- and 90-day plans for PR, branding, and media outreach for AmericaAgain! ‘FEAR The People’ and ‘Ratify the First’ campaigns.
MBA or equivalent educational credential preferred, but not mandatory.
Social Media Evangelist
This position involves:
- Full-time SM calendar maintenance and management of AmericaAgain! posts on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, et al
- Curating weekly articles from over 75 political and public policy websites and news outlets
- Recruiting AmericaAgain! members to engage on comment threads in these outlets
- Engaging in AmericaAgain! forums and announcing each new social media campaign
The position requires a demonstrated track record for social media management for an organization of at least regional scope, and three professional references.
No particular educational credentials required. Good grammar and spelling are mandatory.
[The team at AmericaAgain! is seeking to recruit former criminal prosecutor Congressman Trey Gowdy (R-SC) for this position; look for our Recruit Trey campaign in 2016.]
This AmericaAgain! co-founder must have:
- A visionary leadership style
- A natural ability on audio media and telegenic style on video
- Successful experience as a state criminal prosecutor of white-collar crimes
- Deep reverence for the U.S. Constitution
- A bulldog’s stance for the vast retained powers of the sovereign States
- A lion’s heart for prosecuting criminals
- No fear of leading a team to great exploits in American legal history
- Chief Counsel will:
- Plan and oversee R&D of the AmericaAgain! Indictment Engine™
- Plan, recruit, and oversee the AmericaAgain! Legal Section
- Oversee Media department production of videos, podcasts, and white papers in the James Madison Briefing Room™
- Strive to become America’s teacher of constitutional law to thousands of state prosecutors and criminal district attorneys, publishing papers and delivering seminars via National District Attorneys Association, its State affiliates, and law reviews
- Set historic legal precedents with the staff of the AmericaAgain! Legal Section, using the AmericaAgain! Indictment Engine™ to forge this new nexus of constitutional and criminal law, guiding State judiciaries back to their rightful position above the inferior federal courts in all cases where members of Congress are violating the U.S. Constitution
- Guide staff of the Legal Section to develop a legal field-support network of trial attorneys, paralegals, and field researchers from among AmericaAgain! members, supporters, and others in league with our mission
Chief Financial Officer
Our CFO will have start-up phase and mature-stage financial operations experience within a small company setting. CPA preferred but not essential.
Our successful CFO candidate will demonstrate the ability to oversee and report on the domestic and offshore accounts in the AmericaAgain! organization for dues and donation transactions, offshore holdings and investment, operational expenses, campus development, payroll, accounts payable, and the Christian Missions Foundation.
Our CFO will also establish financial auditing and prepare reports of the entities within AmericaAgain!, to be delivered to the Board of Trustees on quarterly and annual basis, and coordinate financial transaction data security measures with the Information Security Officer.
AmericaAgain! Minutemen™ Director
The successful candidate for Director of AmericaAgain! Minutemen™ will:
- Recruit and develop veterans to join AmericaAgain!
- Recruit and develop veterans into leadership (AmericaAgain! District Organizer) positions
- Recruit Point Men to draft, refine, and push Citizen Militia legislation conforming to the spirit and the letter of Article I, Section 8, Clauses 15 and 16 of the U.S. Constitution, through enactment in the legislatures of the sovereign States
- Recruit and develop AmericaAgain! Minutemen™ Affiliates among firearms and tactical equipment dealers, training centers, and individual trainers across America
- Work with Marketing and Communications and with Video Production to develop and execute a national campaign to overcome the stigmatization of Citizen Militia in the public mind, and restore the vital, historical, and honorable place of the volunteer Citizen Militia
- Work with Marketing and Communications and with Video Production to develop and execute a national campaign to recruit avid shooters, militiamen, and other firearms-loving citizens to join AmericaAgain! as dues-paying members
- Engage with all existing Militia organizations to avoid duplication of effort, and to support every best-of-class organization
(Credential requirements for this position: candidates will be evaluated on the basis of proven officer experience, capabilities, and achievements.)
Senior Financial Industry Analyst
Leading the AmericaAgain! Liberty Labs team of analysts to feed targeting data to our Legal Section, this individual will combine comprehensive financial industry credentials and experience with analytical skill, to isolate key issues in monetary and banking policy facilitated by Congress via legislation written by industry players.
Information Security Officer
The AmericaAgain! ISO will have the experience, training, and proven ability in data and systems security to build and maintain a world-class security system for hardware, software, and communication encryption to defend AmericaAgain! from all inside and outside threats to the organization’s data systems infrastructure and its internal and external communications, records, and files.
(There are no specific educational or credential requirements for this position; candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their proven experience, capabilities, and achievements.)
Legislative Action Director
Another vital co-founder to be recruited after our launch campaign, the successful candidate for AmericaAgain! Legislative Action Director will:
- Be well-versed in Washington D.C. tricks, traps, and protocols
- Have working knowledge of the legislative process and key committee players
- Develop a working knowledge of the legislative history of the issues entailed in the 20 pieces of reform legislation in the AmericaAgain! Declaration
- Plan, recruit, and oversee the staff of our Legislative Action Section to draft, refine, and push through our legislation with the support of AmericaAgain! members
- Coordinate informal strategic alliances with outside groups and organizations who support our legislation and amendments
- (There are no specific educational or credential requirements for this position; candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their proven experience, capabilities, and achievements.)